Documentation tool for the popular MySQL open source relational database.
DBScribe for MySQL automates the process of technical documentation creation for MySQL relational databases. Documentation may be created in a range of formats, including HTML, HTML Help and Microsoft Word document.
DBScribe for MySQL key features:
- Both Wixard and command line interfaces.
- Supports all MySQL object types, including details and properties.
- Templates for documentation styling.
- Built in description editor for database tables, table columns, procedures and functions.
- SQL code is syntax highlighted for ease of reference.
- High speed documentation creation.